The Fork End & Frame Aligment Gauge checks and corrects the alignment of fork and rear frame dropouts, with comfortable high polymer handles offering great leverage improved leverage.
Equipped with interchangeable bushings compatible with forks and frames with a span of 100-160mm between dropouts.
Alloy steel / High polymer
- This tool can be used to adjust the O.L.D. up to ±5%.
- Please follow fork/frame manufacturer specifications for adjustments.
- For use with frames and forks with dropouts only; DO NOT use on thru axles.
- Also compatible with carbon fibre dropouts for measuring purposes, DO NOT use to correct misaligned carbon fibre dropouts.
- All tools should be stored in a dry environment.